afroozi

What's the number of this rug on alyshaan website?

afroozi
9 år siden
I want to know some details about this rug.
Traditional Rugs · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    9 år siden
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on the app, tap on the photo. If you are on a computer, click on the "more info" link. Either way, you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for more information and pricing.
  • PRO
    Alyshaan Fine Rugs
    8 år siden

Hi Shabby Nest,

Please accept the delay in our reply. This rug is no longer available in our store. Most of our rugs are one of a kind, with the exception of our special order rugs. However, please do continue to look at our online catalog as it changes regularly. If you are looking for this particular color scheme and would like a rug that is similar, please let us know at info@marketing.com and we will find a similar rug for you.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.