muffn

window installation cost per window

muffn
9 år siden

Hi, we're building a new house and we're about to start construction. Our contractor had priced Andersen 400 windows for our project, but a friend of ours recently gave us a quote for marvin integrity windows that came in several thousand less WITHOUT installation. We prefer the Integrity bc they come in black exterior, which we love. Our contractor is fine with us going with marvin instead, but we'd need to have them installed by certified marvin window installers (The andersen windows were to be installed by certified Andersen installers). So we're outsourcing it. My question is - do any of you know what we can expect to pay per window? We have approximately 44 windows. Someone told me a cost per window, but it seemed really high. (we live in maryland). Thanks!

(5) kommentarer

• Carol Singletary
    9 år siden
    No specific numbers, but it is expensive to do. Be prepared for a costly installation. Since you have to use a certified installer, I would assume you could just call that short list of folks in your area for an estimate.
    muffn thanked Carol Singletary
  • PRO
    J-Tech Construction
    8 år siden

A good question to ask is if they are pricing these windows for a dual pane or triple pane. If they are pricing for a dual pane I would say that is very high. Contact a local window depot if possible. You can get triple pane windows at a dual pane price.

muffn thanked J-Tech Construction
  • PRO
    Cinar Interiors, Inc.
    8 år siden

Your best bet would be to call the manufacturer and get a list of certified dealers in your area, the dealers will most likely have installers. Each window is different, in width and height. Someone will have to give you an bid for accurate pricing.

• PRO
    GN Builders L.L.C
    8 år siden

Depends who is doing the job, it can be from $150-1000 I hope it helps.

• quasiexpert
    6 år siden

muffn,

What did you end up finding out for pricing? Just fyi, the 400 Series is available in black exterior as well...

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.