llkhome

Offset Marble Bathroom Floor Tile

llkhome
9 år siden
We have a small bathroom (5.5' x 6'). We plan to use 12 x 12 Carrera marble floor tiles. We most likely will lay them in an offset pattern.

What type of offset would you recommend? 50/50, 60/40, 30/70? Or would you recommend straight set? Why?

Our house, and this bathroom, has a mix of classic materials and modern designs. The vanity in this bathroom will be flat panel and wall mounted. Shower tile will be white subway.
Thanks!

(2) kommentarer

• User
    9 år siden

For the more modern look you are going with in this bathroom, you might consider stacked instead of brick pattern for the flooring. The cleaner grout lines will look more modern than staggered ones, and you have a small space to begin with.

• PRO
    TZ INTERIORS Inc.
    9 år siden

Hi there,

I agree with the last comment, but you should also consider the diamond pattern for the flooring.

Good luck!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.