btelloni

Sizes of Acorn Street Boston

btelloni
9 år siden
What are the available sizes of "Acorn Street Boston?"
Artwork, Acorn Street Boston, The Sadkowski Boston Collection · Mere information

(15) kommentarer

• btelloni
    Forfatter
    9 år siden

We would like the size of the image to be 24x30 with the inside dimensions 28x34. If this is possible, then we will decide whether we want the fine art or matte paper. Would you please explain the difference.

• PRO
    Stanley Sadkowski Photography
    9 år siden

btelloni

I can print the inside at 23.80 x30 for your image and dbl mat at 28x34 with an acid free white matting or if you prefer no matting then you would receive your image this way. You could then choose your own matting. I would ship you a 23.80 x 30 image for the same price. It will have no border but meets your size criteria. If you would like the image matted and dry mounted I would quote you another price.

If you do not want matting but want your image with a border then I can do this but on a larger printer and the price will be different.

I hope I have satisfied your question.

Stanley Sadkowski

• PRO
    9 år siden

btelloni

Matte paper is subdued , image looks more like a painting.

Fine art paper is 1 1/2 times the price . Quality imaging and better paper.

Stanley

• PRO
    9 år siden

btelloni

Do you have any other questions for me about the printing or framing ?

• btelloni
    Forfatter
    9 år siden

Would you please give us the cost on fine art paper with and without a border? Also, which way of printing would show the finest detail?

• PRO
    9 år siden

btelloni

I must say that if you are looking for detail and a very good quality image then premium luster would suit fine. It is more of a satin finish with no glare as in photo paper and the paper quality is excellent. If you want a 23.80 x 30 image printed on this paper without a two inch border that would presume you will dry mount and mat this image with two inches around then I can give you the same price of $74.95. If you prefer a border because you will not be matting then a larger paper size and different printer is required. The price for premium luster and matte would be +$50 and art paper would be +70. I think for your order though, the premium luster would be a great choice. Shipping is included in this pricing.

Stanley

• PRO
    9 år siden

be telling

mare there any other concerns I can answer?

• btelloni
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Stanley,

Thank you very much for your help. I will be ordering the Acorn Street - Boston. We want it the full 23.8 X 30 with no border on premium luster paper. Please, double check the official order to make sure that I have done it correctly. Thanks again.

Bob

• btelloni
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

As I am ready to finish the process for ordering, I cannot see where I should include the content of our discussion. As I stated before, we want the premium luster paper and a full 23.8 X 30 without border. Please make sure that these are the correct paper and size descriptions.

• PRO
    8 år siden

Bob rest assured that order will be completed per your request. I have just returned to the office from a project and your order will be shipped on May 7th. Thank you for your business.

Stanley Sadkowski

• PRO
    8 år siden

Robert

Currently in Marrakech, please tell me that you received your Acorn Street image .

• PRO
    8 år siden

Robert:

just returned from photo shoot. Did you receive your product ?

Regards,

Stanley sadkowski

• btelloni
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Here is the end product. They used an 8 ply mat framed as if it were a linen liner.

• PRO
    8 år siden

Bellini

Would you be good enough to leave a favorable review on MY HOUZZ please.

It would be much appreciated and very helpful.

I just returned from Puglia.

Ciao

Stanley

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.