ericky22h

Dining Room Before & After (Wash DC)

ericky22h
9 år siden
sidst ændret:9 år siden

Ok, so it's not 100% done. Need to add recessed lighting & replace the chandelier.

As far as the reno, completely removed all the old paint (prob 5 layers including original from 1921) from all the door frames. Sanded down to the wood. New baseboards. Stained/painted boards to create plank wall.

(14) kommentarer

• PRO
    Timothy Rivers Interiors
    9 år siden

Great job!

Hey there.

I have a great blog post that may help you out.

Happy Designing!

http://timothyriversinteriors.com/2015/04/21/the-secret-to-decorating-your-dining-room-that-wont-cost-a-million-dollar/

• User
    8 år siden

Beautiful job! :-)

• PRO
    Studio S Squared Architecture, Inc.
    8 år siden

very nice! what is the wall color you used?

• janiemcphail
    8 år siden

I like the gray paint..but I do not like the dining room chairs.. Hopefully the finished room will have a rug and Art work

• PRO
    Interior Decorating Tips by Gail McCauley
    8 år siden

Lovely! My husband and I are working on a 1920's historic home reno in a mountain town in CO. Has taken 2 years so far and about 1-2 months from completion. Very excited!

• patatas
    8 år siden

I like the chairs! Classy style, IMO. What a vision you had for that room! Amazing job.

• PRO
    Haus Interior Design
    8 år siden
    Great work! When your budget allows, consider a large (and lower) drum pendant. I like the Lexington. Pattern or color in the rug and artwork would add interest and tie things together. Love the paint color.
  • PRO
    Shelley W.
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

What a shame. PS: I know it says 'pro' under my pic. I am not. Just a fan of design...especially classic design. Most is so beautiful as is, as was this dining room....was hoping to see more period elements added s'all.

• PRO
    Brush Park Studio
    8 år siden

Wow, this is great! I so love that the original details were kept and enhanced!

• PRO
    Barn Light Electric Company
    8 år siden

Gorgeous! The colors are just lovely.

• Ricky Taylor
    8 år siden
    Nice job!!!!
  • Mystic Home
    8 år siden

could you try take photos of it in natural daylight, I always find paint and walls looks more natural and therefore less "flashy". I am sure it would look fab. You will also need to start adding colours or textures to make it homey. Please update photos in the near future to let us know.

• PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
    8 år siden

Great job!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.