theamazingmisssharon

Opinions please! Outdoor Louvres - thoughts?

Has anyone installed outdoor Louvres like these? We are building and I am looking for a privacy solution for a bank of outdoor windows (bedroom and ensuite) which look out towards the rear neighbours. Are they expensive? I'm thinking I could install cheaper windows if I could hide them with these. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    QPaint
    8 år siden

Watch for the ones that are natural timber and need painting or staining. They will need to be redone and maintained more regularly than a synthetic, pvc, metal, glass, powdercoated or other product. The cost to repaint can outweigh their practicality.

• User
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

As above, but be careful your cheaper windows stay working well. Choose a good brand.

look into lasercut metal too (aluminium is non ferrous). Pretty patterns of light in the rooms.

• haephestus
    8 år siden

As mentioned, a laser cut decorative privacy screen may be a better option.

Or give the type, size and placement of your windows a bit more thought. A combination of translucent glass awning windows, very high ribbon windows and/or very low ribbon windows may provide all the privacy you need.

• User
    8 år siden

I'm a fan of sheers myself.

• LesleyH
    8 år siden
    We tinted the glass in our new place and you can't see in during the day. It only cost an extra 10% on the glass price and reduced the glare very well too. However this wouldn't work if you wanted not to see the neighbours as well.
  • User
    8 år siden

A better option than sheers if you have a desirable view.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.