Vaastu
11 år siden
i want to paint my wall with pettern
Morning Sunshine Bedroom · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    LRIDesign
    11 år siden
    This is a very easy design accomplished with masking tape.
    1. With masking tape create equal vertical sections running floor to ceiling. I made 6 sections.
    2. With pencil mark every 12 inches down the tape line starting at the ceiling.
    3. Then starting at one pencil mark tape up the the next highest pencil mark at the next vertical piece of tape. Then from there tape down to the next lowest making a zig-zag up and down.
    4. Repeat at every level.
    5. Once taped, place tiny 1" pieces of tape in every other section where you want the wall color to show thru.
    6. Paint the sections that do not have tape.
    7.Let dry; remove tape and enjoy.

See this link on Design Sponge which has step by step instructions and photos. http://www.designsponge.com/2012/03/before-after-hallway-ceiling-makeover.html
  • prbrogers
    9 år siden
    We did this design in my granddaughter's bedroom. It looks great!! Thank you for the instructions.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.