larismae

Love the gold color. can you tell me the name of it?

larismae
8 år siden
Home owner
Oliver Ct · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• cherylparsleyreneproducts
    8 år siden

The wood is quarter sawn white oak. It actually has a transparent stain on it called Autumn by Valspar Commercial Coatings with a conversion varnish top coat. Most of the gold color comes from the wood itself. The varnish turns an amber color as it ages which also contributes to the overall color. Thanks for your interest!

• PRO
    Rene Products
    5 år siden

The sink and countertop were custom fabricated from Designer White Corian solid surface.

• Lia Roozendaal
    5 år siden

Thank you. Who is the designer?

• PRO
    Rene Products
    5 år siden

Our designer Cheryl Kramer Parsley designed and specified this bathroom along with the other rooms involved in this whole house remodel

• N
    4 år siden

This is awesome, is that corian for the countertop?

• cherylparsleyreneproducts
    4 år siden

Yes It is Corian Glacier White. The bowl was fabricated from Corian as well.

• PRO
    Rene Products
    4 år siden

Oops my error. The material used was actually Designer White Corian Sorry for the mix up. Glad you like the image.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.