simsjl

How to hang items on rock walls

Judith Lay
8 år siden
I have a rock fireplace that goes all the way to the A-frame ceiling. It goes to the roofline on the outside of the house as well. I want to hang artwork on the inside above the mantle, and on the outside I want to hang a living succulent garden for the summer. I've searched for hooks that affix to the rocks with epoxy, but I can't find any. I had some years ago. Any ideas on where to find them, or other ways to hang things without drilling holes?

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    David Sisson Architecture PC
    8 år siden
    Perhaps you should let the stone be beautiful by itself instead of covering it with objects.

If you have to cover it then put the hole in the mortar joint (if there is one) or use clips that climbers use.
  • User
    8 år siden
    It's a very pretty stone chimney!
    For inside, I would almost be tempted to just use a picture wire suspended from the ceiling or trim at the apex of the stonework, rather than drill holes.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.