Matt Schabacker
11 år siden
What's the purpose of the "doggie door"? Does it lead some where

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    FrontPorch
    11 år siden
    Hi Matt,

The dog door in the photo leads to a small tunnel/hallway built under the stairs to the outside. Once through the tunnel, there is a small landing and ramp for the dog to be able to get to ground level outside of the home.

The dog door was strategically positioned underneath the stairs in order to not take up any additional room inside of the house and the owner's of this home were concerned with security so we added a real lockable door on the inside with matching hardware. The hallway was large enough to also serve as an inside dog house with space for the dog to lay in comfort away from the elements. Lucky dog!
  • PRO
    User
    11 år siden
    I love it! It's too late for us for this idea. Our crazy dog can unlock deadbolts and pull doors open. Even the ones with door closers! The only thing that I could do was install hooks up high.
  • Kristen Torres
    7 år siden

This is a great idea. I am trying to strategically plan our doggy door placement. I may be able to do this in the laundry room with a doggy tunnel leading through the garage to the outside (about 3-5 ft). It looks awesome!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.