kelvin_mclean

Customizing my garage

Kelvin McLean
8 år siden
When it comes time to paint the design on my garage floor before I put the clear coat of epoxy. What type of paint should I use to make the design with?
Corvette Garage · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    The Garage Guy
    8 år siden

I've been doing garage makeovers for 14 years now. I have never witnessed a diy floor coating ever work. I seriously suggest calling a pro for any garage floor coating needs. It is expensive, but it will cost even more to remove a failed coating and replace it later. Some pretty high end coatings are now available direct to homeowners. These would increase your odds, but you simply can not buy a product from a big box store that will last.

However, the floor in the "Corvette Garage" isn't a coating at all. It is a floor tile by RaceDeck. We prefer the "Free-Flow" style. Wonderful product!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.