nimlet

Need aerosol paint match for Benjamin Moore White

nimlet
8 år siden

Have already painted all our window trim, crown moulding, and baseboards Benjamin Moore White. Problem is all our windows have plantation shutters that need to be painted as well, and would love to spray them. Does anyone know which aerosol paint comes in a white that will match? Hate to paint them by hand as I will grow old before we ever finish!

(3) kommentarer

• Maureen
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

You could probably rent a sprayer from a hardware store or an equipment store and use the same paint.

nimlet thanked Maureen
  • PRO
    Breslow Home Design Center
    7 år siden

MyPerfectColor offers any color in spray paint. You can even choose the sheen you want. www.myperfectcolor.com

nimlet thanked Breslow Home Design Center
  • PRO
    Luke Hagenbach Real Estate
    3 år siden

I know this is an old thread, but keep in mind that with MyPerfectColor, you will be paying $37 plus tax and whatever they charge for shipping for 1 can of spray paint.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.