mush_01

Using space in bathroom better

Mush 01
8 år siden
We have a fairly good sized bathroom, which currently has both a bath and a corner shower in it. I don't think we can do much with the configuration due to where the soil pipe is.

We really would like a new suite, keeping the separate bath and shower, but we want to make the bathroom look more interesting and use the space better.

We were thinking of a freestanding bath (modern, not Victorian), maybe a smaller sink or a basin that sits on top of a unit?

We just need storage somehow and make the space look more interesting.

Would love to hear your suggestions and ideas

(4) kommentarer

• Jonathan
    8 år siden
    I would get a P shaped bath and where the current basin and shower are fit a huge vanity
  • minnie101
    8 år siden

Hi. What is the width of the bathroom? If wide enough, you could have something like this. It would obviously mean extending the soil pipe though.. Alternatively, if there's room, consider a wall hung loo with recessed shelves for storage. you could have shelves all the way across or combine with a mirror. If shelving all the way across consider a wall to wall mirror on the empty ŵall

• PRO
    JMC Decorators
    8 år siden

Hi i think wall mounted sink and toilet are a good start. Also have any pipe work put under the floorboards as boxing in never really works and just collects dust. Your waste pipe can be moved but ask a plumber first. A new window with a single top opening will let in more light. And a mirror filling the whole wall above the sink between the shower and window will make your bathroom feel more spacious. And as always with bathrooms keep it simple

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.