susan_ballard

Need new chairs

Susan Ballard
8 år siden
I have a 80s teak Parker round table that extends Need new chairs I would like something modern and not too expensive as I need 6 Ideas re style of chair please

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Rapt Upholstery
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Hi Susan, treasure that table! Parker Furniture really is a Keeper. It will do up beautifully with correct finishing techniques - use a pro if you can afford it or if not, an experienced handy-person. Lots of info availabl online if you search on 'restore Parker furniture'. Re. the chairs: - it won't be hard to find original Parkers which will be the best solution - even if they're not all identical. (Recycling centres like Canberras 'Green Shed' have them available for a song). Again, use a pro if you can afford it to reupholster and timber finish to match the table. I guarantee ant money spent on this is a great investment, and will look so much better than if you put inappropriate chairs with the table.

Attached are pics

of a Parker dining suite I've just completed (makeover including complete timber refinishing and Reupholstery using cover fabrics from Mokums new Tribal collection. Good luck!

• Julie Blake
    8 år siden

Those chairs are beautiful worth doing up. I have restored two parker lounge chairs. I sanded then applied furniture oil instead or a varnish product they came up beautiful. Treasure your Parker.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.