mercedess500
8 år siden
I'd like it to be the same as in this photo
Powder Room · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Indicia Interior Design
    8 år siden

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes this mirror is still current from our vendor and it is beautiful in person. The mirror measures 27" x 48” overall and is in an Antique gold leaf finish. With plain mirror the pricing is $1,975.00 plus freight charges (estimated at 12-15%, dependent on the ship to address within the continental US). If you like the look of the “OLD MERCURY” mirror of the one in the photo I can gather pricing on this upgrade and get back to you. The "Old Mercury" mirrored surface is a little spoiled
    and pitted more heavily around the edges than in the center – a
    light subtle effect. Lead time is estimated at 8-10 weeks, payment is due prior to shipping, and all purchases are non-refundable and final sales. If you would like more information or to place an order please call me at 651-204-6481 or email me directly at Krista@indiciallc.com. Thank you again for your interest.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.