houzzukpolls

POLL: Where do you have dinner?

HouzzUK Polls
8 år siden

Due to busy schedules, long hours, growing families and changing tastes, dinners look very different in different households.

Where do you have dinner every day? Do you still get together with the whole family or does everybody eat according to their own schedule?

Do you prefer dinner in front of the TV or at the dining table? Or eating out instead of eating at home? Vote and let us know in the comments!

Other - tell us below!

(12) kommentarer

• Sara Norrman
    8 år siden

In front of TV on late weeknights after work but always in the kitchen with family on the weekends!

• Jelena Todorovic
    8 år siden

Always in the kitchen - it is so hard to eat in a uncomfortable position in front of the TV. My boyfriend loves eating in front of Netflix though, so sometimes we do that for breakfast on weekends!

• PRO
    Louise Richardson-Vine
    8 år siden

Other - living/diner. We have a dining table in our living room which means we can be formal and sit at the table but also have a sneaky watch of the TV at the same time.

• PRO
    Ocean Home Designs
    8 år siden

Either around the dining table if with the family or in front of the telly if not.

• Vanadis Ward
    8 år siden

Eating is such a chore, I have to have the tv on otherwise I'd expire with boredom (or malnutrition).

• PRO
    Sorrells Custom Wine Rooms
    8 år siden

Just designed this for a client, probably one of the best places to eat diner...when its built!

• User
    8 år siden
    We have a open kitchen/diner and always sit at the table for meals as a family. We can cheat though and watch the TV if we wanted,so best of both worlds
  • PRO
    Bespoke Joinery & Building/ Nottingham
    8 år siden
    My wife and I always try to eat in the dining room and make time for each other, we try to prepare most meals together when possible. We have breakfast and quick lazy meals in the kitchen, and movie food in front of the TV
  • June Hulton
    8 år siden
    We eat at the table in the dining room... TV is off while we eat enjoy our meal... And we communicate to each other... We was out the other day.. And five around the table were eating ... With their mobiles in one hand .there were ringing, vibration on the table.. Lots were looking at them.. I don't think that they said a few words to each other.. Parent were doing it to... !!! I think that they should be banned from the table.. So rude... I found have mine around .. But I would my upmost not to answer while eating... Unless I knew I was waiting for a call... They can wait... (Sorry rant over).
  • Lisa de Araujo
    8 år siden
    Outside in the garden recently!
  • Coco Nuts
    7 år siden

Weekdays and Saturdays in the kitchen. Sundays in the dining room.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.