a_p_r

Need help with LED downlights

A P
8 år siden

Hi everyone,
There is so much of material out there on the net about LED downlights...
We are building 2 storey house (Ground floor living = 197 sq m and first floor living = 188 sq m) with a void in entry area (3.5 m x 2 m) and a void in family area - 4 m x 3.5 m - The rest - ceiling height is: 2.7 m ground floor and 2.7 m upper floor.
I need your help with following:
1) How many Watt? of LED downlights to go with?
2) How many lumens are sufficient?
3) What beam angle?
4) To go with Warm white? OR Cool day-light? (My wife and I personally like cool daylight).
We prefer brushed / satin chrome finish.

Please help!!!
Thanks in advance.

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    OmegaLED lights Pty Ltd
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Hi Guys

We supply and Install LED downlights, do complete wiring on the plan, based on the detail information which you have provide we can design the downlights, LED Pendants, Fans, Switches, Wall lamps, LED bathroom Heaters, Outside Wall lamps, Kitchen lights and even the Smart LED Desk Lamp.

2.7 meter Ceiling :

1) I will recommend 10W LED downlights to go with.

2) Lumens between 800lm - 950lm

3) Bean angle should be 120°

4) We can recommend the color (Warm white/ Day white / Cool white) based on the color and decor of the house and also on what it is used for (eg:- for Dinning area Warm white is the best as it enhances the texture of the food)

5) The cover you can get in Stain or brushed chrome finish as you like.

let me know if you need any more help

Regards

Arun

A P thanked OmegaLED lights Pty Ltd
  • PRO
    Ozlighting
    8 år siden

It's also worth understanding CRI when choosing LED lighting... here's a blog post explaining CRI - most products should list this on their specifications.

A P thanked Ozlighting
  • PRO
    Ozlighting
    8 år siden

Hey mate, if you've got 10 minutes, this buyer's guide explains a lot of the basics of buying a downlight and may make the process easier:

A P thanked Ozlighting
  • User
    8 år siden

Thats a very detailed explanation of LED's and helps me in my choice. Thank you so much for posting this.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.