fixpaintlivelove

Entry Light Help (electrician coming in the morning!)

fixpaintlivelove
8 år siden

We have an electrician coming who is converting most of our lights to recessed (and adding some where there was no lighting).

My question - should we make our entry light recessed or a fixture/pendant? I like the clear glass/traditional look.

Advice is greatly appreciated!

(5) kommentarer

• Irene Morresey
    8 år siden
    Go for light pendant, I have just moved into a house with all recessed lights and so miss all my lovely light fittings from my last house. How far could it hang down, those doors look close
  • Elaine Doremus Resumes Written
    8 år siden

If there is any way the electrician can put a sconce on either side of the door, that may be more flattering to most people.

• rachelmassaro
    8 år siden
    I say go with a pendant!
  • PRO
    Hotwire Electric-All inc
    8 år siden
    pendant or re Centre and add more potlights in the area
  • Boomers775
    8 år siden
    There are some really nice lighting fixtures out there that don't hang so low that it interferes with your doors. One of the first things I did when we moved into our current home was replace 12 boob lights. Thought I made that term up but then found out that there are a bunch of people calling the light you have in your foyer just that.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.