kevobair

Need ideas for my living room stone fireplace wall surround

kevobair
11 år siden
We are looking for classic modern style, and are not looking to remove the stone right now but we want this wall to "pop" !

(5) kommentarer

• Andrew Mayzak
    11 år siden
    I'd paint the wall around the fireplace mustard yellow. Kind of Bohemian chic and it depends on your furniture, but to my eye, it will make the white brick fireplace pop.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 år siden
    I would try hanging some colorful art work first before painting over the bricks.

Fireplace Wall · Mere information
  • Jeffery Rost
    11 år siden
    the white is really OK ! and makes the room pop along with your red sofa, get a huge piece of art for the fireplace like dytecture suggests. and a great rug. Looks like a fun space!
  • PRO
    Oak-Land Custom Fireplaces, Inc.
    11 år siden
    I would faux paint the stone veneer to natural colors....
  • PRO
    Barbara Griffith Designs
    11 år siden
    I would "disappear" the brick by adding lathing strips and placing 1/4" thick drywall over the entire wall including the niche area. You can cut narrow long strips of it to place around the curves..a little joint compound and you have a real wall surface to do with as you desire, with little cost or effort.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.