rminteriors

Hudson #3 - Kitchen

Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
8 år siden
sidst ændret:8 år siden

This is the kitchen from our third big Hudson project and what a great project it was! The homeowners felt that their kitchen was outdated and not as functional as it could be. We kept the overall layout except that we eliminated the tiny island and replaced the two-tiered narrow island with a larger one-level island with storage and seating. This allowed us to move everything about two feet closer to the oven wall which in turn provided more room between the kitchen and the adjacent living room. The breakfast area was also revamped with a custom bench with storage, custom cushions, a new beautiful table, light fixture and custom slipcovered Parsons chairs (cream leather). The solid maple cabinets were shop-sprayed Oxford White and the island was custom-stained to match the new breakfast table. The backsplash is mother-of-pearl mosaic tiles, the hardware is polished nickel with crystal (knobs) and the polished nickel pendant lights over the island are the wow factor that sets it all off.

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

(11) kommentarer

• Serena Butler
    8 år siden

That is SOOOO much better! I'm not a fan of the 2-level, curved islands. Give me one big flat surface any day! this really updated the space.

Rebecca Mitchell Interiors thanked Serena Butler
  • PRO
    Addition Building & Design, Inc.
    8 år siden

Very nice!

Rebecca Mitchell Interiors thanked Addition Building & Design, Inc.
  • Alex511
    8 år siden

Rebecca, you did it again! I love the light fixtures over the island! Can you tell me who makes them? Also, it's hard to see the counter stools, but I love that they do not go above the counter. Are those from Crate & Barrel?

Rebecca Mitchell Interiors thanked Alex511
  • PRO
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Thanks, Alex! The light fixtures over the island are called "Chandler 3 Light Pendants" from Elk Lighting. Yes those are C&B counter stools in grey leather. Hope you're having a nice summer and enjoying your beautiful outdoor space:) Can't wait to get the professional photos of this project done and uploaded to our Houzz profile...

• PRO
    Shake It Up! Business Solutions
    8 år siden

What a great update!

Rebecca Mitchell Interiors thanked Shake It Up! Business Solutions
  • PRO
    Laura Garner
    8 år siden

Rebecca - it's stunning! What a difference!

Rebecca Mitchell Interiors thanked Laura Garner
  • PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    8 år siden

Love everything, especially the light fixtures over the island.

Rebecca Mitchell Interiors thanked M&R Custom Millwork Inc
  • PRO
    May Construction, Inc.
    8 år siden

Love how the kitchen so smoothly blends into the rest of the house. Beautiful job!

Rebecca Mitchell Interiors thanked May Construction, Inc.
  • PRO
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you, Laura!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.