whocareswhoiam

Cabinets

whocareswhoiam
8 år siden
Are these stained maple or another type of wood?
Lang Ranch Kitchen · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Alana A. Busse
    8 år siden

The cabinets are Cherry wood.

• PRO
    Huxman Custom Cabinets & Woodworking
    8 år siden

what color is the stain

• PRO
    Alana A. Busse
    8 år siden
    The cabinets' stain was DeWils Custom Cabinet Salem Maple stain on Cherry wood.
  • PRO
    8 år siden

This is what DeWils shows as Salem Maple on Cherry? Your picture appears darker than these.

• PRO
    Alana A. Busse
    8 år siden

You should visit your local DeWils cabinet dealer to see samples in person, they never look like the photos. They make great cabinets! I would always recomed ordering a sample door that is in your door style and finish. This way you can see what it would look like in your own home with own your lighting for real.

• PRO
    8 år siden

We are dealers for DeWils. Our salem maple sample is very light so I thought this stain color maybe was inaccurate. We are looking for a cabinet that color for a client and the closest we have come is caffe (that is too red) and ebony (that is too black). Thanks.

• M Smith
    8 år siden

How do the white DeWils cabinets hold up in terms of cracking/chipping of the paint? Thanks!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.