lynn71_20

Do you have any other photos of this particular home?

lynn71_20
8 år siden
My husband are in love with your Island Cottage floor plan (the 2058 sq. ft. version) and are seriously considering it for our new home. I just found this photo and it has the same change to the front entry roofline that we were discussing. Any chance you have other photos interior and/or exterior of this build to view? I have seen everything on your website and Houzz. Thank you!

Leslie F.
Island Cottage · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Southern Cottages
    8 år siden

Thank you for your interest in Southern Cottages!

We have a few
    additional photos of the Island Cottage interior in a blog post, which
    can be viewed here
    http://southerncottages.blogspot.com/2010/12/island-cottage-interior.html.

Also, we have a few pictures on our Southern Cottages Facebook
    page - both in an Island Cottage photo album and recently posted to our
    timeline on July 21st. The pictures that we have posted on Houzz, our website,
    blog and Facebook are our best pictures of the Island Cottage.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

• lynn71_20
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you for such a quick response! I had already viewed the blog but didn't know about the Facebook page. I believe we are going to order the study plans so we can get a better idea of the layout. It is a beautiful home!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.