hzdeleted_726879

What is the type of wood and treatment on the walls? Thank you.

User
11 år siden
Winter Cabin · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• jhmfred
    9 år siden
    I wish to white wash new knotty pine tongue and groove wall planks. Do you know the paint products and techniques used to produce the finish on these walls?
  • PRO
    DreamBuilders Renovations and Repairs
    9 år siden
    I am working on a project similar to this. What is the wood type and what is the colour of the paint? What type of paint mixture did you have to do to get the whitewash effect.
  • PRO
    Mottl Cabinetry
    9 år siden
    As a furniture and cabinet builder my advice would be to go to a local builders store, pick up some pine (your picture), and then purchase several stains you like.

1. Apply different stains to the planks and let it dry/cure for a couple of days.
    2. Check it out in your space in direct sunlight, in shade, in the evening.

You will eventually find something you really like. Its worth experimenting with different boards first.

Good Luck!
  • gwencord
    9 år siden
    What stains are safe for indoor use? You can not use exterior stains indoors.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.