hsiegel4

Pool deck

hsiegel4
8 år siden
Is the white part concrete or stone.
Blue Pool · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Garden Lights Landscape and Pool Development Inc.
    8 år siden

This is white Double Antiqued Jerusalem Limestone, it is the most expensive hardscape material i have ever installed. It is beautiful, but its like having white carpet out doors, takes a lot of maintenance.

• PRO
    Garden Lights Landscape and Pool Development Inc.
    8 år siden

Actually after the Law Suit we took over this job, retiled and replumbed the pool, redesigned and finished the landscaping and lighting, I was not being Misleading and still have a great relationship with the homeowner. I'm certainly not trying to mislead or take any credit for any work we did not do, I will amend all my post about this job to Include Guy Lubroth as soon as possible.

• PRO
    Guy Lubroth, Architect
    8 år siden

That is not how I read what you are posting. In regard to the design, all you did was RETILE the pool! If you replanted and finished the landscape, refited some lighting fine, but that is all you did. From all the pictures I see, I do not find anything different that I did not design!

Guy Lubroth

• PRO
    Guy Lubroth, Architect
    8 år siden

I would like to add that in fact you ARE MISLEADING (to be polite)!

On your key words you use words to attract viewers that they would assume are your skills, etc.

You use; Materials that WERE CHOSEN by the CLIENT(Not you), Berkeley Modern pool, glass railings, vanishing edge and perimeter overflow with silver jewel tone tiles... ALL DESIGNED BY ME, NOT YOU!

• PRO
    Guy Lubroth, Architect
    8 år siden

I also noticed that you have "metal and lexan arbor"... what item specifically are you referring to? If it is the vaulted canopy, the only thing I see in the images?

• PRO
    Guy Lubroth, Architect
    7 år siden

Again, browsing the Houzz website and see that giving me credit for the DESIGN is not evident. I left repeated messages in the past to communicate in person with you, but never received a reply.

There isn't any reason for this, we can both share credit on this wonderful project for our own contribution.

Question; Who was the photographer that took these pictures?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.