wconstan

Love the soapstone

wconstan
8 år siden
How thick is the island counter top? How thick is the counter around the sink? Finally, when untreated Church Hill soapstone ages, it darkens to form a "patina". But how dark is that patina, typically? Black? Any guidance would help. Thanks!
SoHo NYC Loft Kitchen With Virginia Alberene Soapstone · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Polycor
    8 år siden

For the Island Countertop we cut the blocks at the quarry to be 5cm (or 2"). For the Perimeter countertop the block was cut to a standard 3cm (1 1/4" thickness). Our Churchill Soapstone will patina on its own over time. It will get to a mid-toned blackish / blue color. If you were to apply an enhancer, or coat of wax or oil, it will achieve a very deep, dark black. These tops were installed over a year ago and they have not shown any darkening yet, but they will start to slightly as the years go by. They won't ever get as black as they do when using an enhancer or wax though. I hope this was helpful to you. If you have any other questions let us know and we'll be happy to help. You can also visit our Alberene website for more information.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.