young_lorr

Big windows and sunlight help

young_lorr
8 år siden

Can anyone make a suggestion for diffusing sunlight on these south facing windows. Want to enjoy the garden but protect carpet and furniture from full sunlight. Thank you

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Revive Your Space
    8 år siden
    Inside you could get some voile curtains on a rail within the door space so they hang behind your curtains and you can draw them back when you don't want them. Or, outside you could add a roll-out canopy to provide a shade.
    young_lorr thanked Revive Your Space
  • PRO
    Alf Onnie Curtains & Blinds
    8 år siden

I agree with the above, voile curtains would work well as they would allow you to see outside and hang very delicately.

Vertical blinds are an ideal choice for large windows. Open them completely and they won't obstruct the view of your garden but will still diffuse the light. You can open them to varying angles for control over how much light you allow into your room.

If you opt for two sets on one window, you can also open them from the centre.

young_lorr thanked Alf Onnie Curtains & Blinds
  • PRO
    Curtains & Interiors by Rae
    8 år siden
    There is a film that an be stuck onto your windows .
    So you can protect silk ,carpets and furniture .
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.