poshky

Bathroom Backsplash?

poshky
8 år siden
I'm wanting the backsplash to be taller like my inspiration photo, but I didn't know if it would look ok if I did the sides also? The backsplash is the same material as the countertop. One side of wall is drywall the other a wall is a cabinet. Thank you all for your suggestions in advance!

(12) kommentarer

• Agent X
    8 år siden
    Not sure if your space is as narrow as it appears in the photo. I think it is a personal choice although it may look boxed in with tall backsplash on the sides. Consider what kind of mirror will you be hanging as to how tall you should do the backsplash.
  • beseaside
    8 år siden

In the inspiration, the backsplash is only against the back wall and houses the faucets. You can still do a high splash, but IMO you might wish to consider only doing the back wall and maybe going all the way to the ceiling - behind the light and mirror.

• poshky
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Thank you both for you opinion! The vanity top is 42in. I was going to do a mirror on the whole wall above backsplash and up to the mirror. Just a clean look no frame. This is the faucet I will be using. You are right it might feel boxed in! The ceilings are over 10ft.
  • Jillian - Interior design student
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Put a backsplash on the whole back wall and a mirror in the center so the backsplash can be seen around it.

• poshky
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Jill very pretty! Thank you.
  • PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    8 år siden

Just across the back wall, or perhaps this concept might be an option for your situation.

• Elle
    8 år siden

I was thinking Jill's idea too; that would make a nice statement in a small space.

• poshky
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    I think what Jill suggested would make a statement, but I don't know about mosaics and I like things easy to clean. Thank you all though.
  • poshky
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Beverly my mom did suggest something with an angle on the sides like you show. That is a thought
  • PRO
    Cure Design Group
    8 år siden

I would probably only suggest doing the back wall due to the narrow-ness of the space. Good luck!!

• poshky
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Thank you those are very nice also. I understand I need a pop of color!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.