glisse

Who is the manufacturer of this chandelier?

glisse
8 år siden
I love this chandelier. Would you please share with me the name of the manufacturer? I have seen it before and have inquired about it, but have received no response. This chandelier is perfect for my kitchen.

Thanks so much
Dining Room · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Elizabeth J Interiors, LLC
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

Hi Glisse! The manufacturer is Visual Comfort. The quality is exceptional. I've seen knockoffs but none of them compare in person. Good luck,

Elizabeth

• glisse
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Elizabeth.

Thank you so much for your immediate response. I actually found the chandelier last night while doing a search of images and it is Visual Comfort. You have confirmed my findings, as I had also seen a knockoff and it just is not the same. I love this fixture and it will be a perfect transitional look. Our kitchen is open to the family room. I want to use the Hudson Valley Randolph pendants over the island and this light over my Guy Chaddock table which will be a nice compliment.

I love your choice of wall color in this room. Also, the painting is very interesting and looks lovely with the wall color and the fixture.

Thank you again, as I have been trying to locate this fixture for one month.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.