pablomsu

Piping/Hardware

Pablo Bernal
8 år siden
Where in the world did you all find this integrated piping/faucet/shower head design? And if it was custom copper work - how was it made and who made it so that it had working hot/cold valves?

This is quite possibly the coolest industrial application I've ever seen in a bathroom! Gorgeous!
Space saving Japanese inspired flat interior · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Cura Design
    8 år siden

Thanks so much for the kind words! This is a computer generated image from a model. The project is built now but we are waiting to get a photographer in to get some proper photos. All of the exposed piping was produced by the plumber including the towel rail but we did connect a standard thermostatic shower mixer and rainhead to the shower portion. The valves are controled by industrial taps. The pipe fittings holding the pipes to the walls are brass as well.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.