hzdeleted_24201213

New water filter tap

User
8 år siden
We are having a new kitchen installed and would like a water filter tap installed because we have such hard water. We are looking to have a duel purpose tap fitted which would include tap hot and cold with additional filtered water.
We were considering a hot tap but feel the cost is too much ?
Your advice as to which taps to consider would be much appreciated.

(3) kommentarer

• Victoria
    8 år siden
    I love my Quooker fusion.
  • winterfloods
    8 år siden
    This is a post I'll be watching with interest. We live in an area with very hard water. Even with a filtered water tap I still use an additional filtered water jug. And even then the amount of calcium build up in the kettle is astonishing! There was a system in the house when we bought it that was quite good, based on reverse osmosis but it proved impossible to service (had been imported and there were no UK dealers). It was damaged beyond repair when the house flooded so we went down a more conventional route.
    We are going to be renewing our kitchen within the next year and I've been taken by the idea of a boiling water tap etc. but am wary given the cost and the hard water situation.
  • PRO
    Syed Ali
    7 år siden

Try to put world number one water purifier in your kitchen to avoid the hassle of buying bottle water. It is economical, easy to install, easy to maintain and proevm by results. It goes under kitchen sink and produces purified water 24/7 straight from kitchen tap.

Bluewater's systems are proving to be very popular throughout Europe, USA and China, as their reputation for build quality and reliability coupled with their Scandanavian flare for simplicity and sophistication of design, goes from strength to strength. The Spirit and Pro look equally at home in the world's top hotel kitchens and restaurants, as they do in the bespoke kitchens of London's finest dwellings.

We believe that the Bluewater Cleone Spirit and Pro models would make a perfect match and would significantly compliment your kitchens in terms of performance, functionality, style and design.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.