joni51

i love this kitchen, as i am remodeling mine, would darker countertops look good with having black appliances?

joni51
11 år siden
Spacious Kitchen · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Rule4 Building Group
    11 år siden
    Personal choice, but the lighter color counter tops are definitely more popular at the moment and work particularly well with darker appliances.
  • amberrieff
    11 år siden
    Looks great! What color are the cabinets?
  • joni51
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    I have tan/brown granite counter top ordered and installing white cabinets. My appliances are black and grey/silver . Any suggestions on back splash? I will post pics as soon as I get my counter top
  • marisjensen
    10 år siden
    I would love to know what you ended up doing and seeing pictures! I am in the same boat now! Mjensen0313@gmail.com
  • suedee
    10 år siden
    Look at Honey Onyx. We used small diamond shaped tiles. Ours has a bit of gray mixed in with cream, tan--and 'honey' of course. We used a pale grout. Now understanding the translucent quality of onyx--I would have experimented a bit with application--such as installing with same technique as used with glass tile. Just a thought!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.