maureen1927

What will go with black and white mural

Jackie Jackson
8 år siden

Hi

My son is putting a very large black and white mural in his room. An advisor on Houzz recommended grey on the walls, I was just wondering if you could recommend another colour apart from grey? The mural will take over one complete wall, I am afraid of room looking too dull.

thanks

(3) kommentarer

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    8 år siden
    Bright yellow,or red orange,or purple. Be bold
    Jackie Jackson thanked Brandi Nash Hicks
  • Juliet Docherty
    8 år siden

I would temper it with a soothing grey/olive otherwise it might be too much.

Jackie Jackson thanked Juliet Docherty
  • PRO
    Starlight Murals
    8 år siden

It is hard to comment on your specific room without knowing the size and how much natural light gets into the room. However, most black and white murals I have seen have all the remaining walls white. This can look a little bland and stark though, so you could consider something bolder in terms of block colours in your son's favourites. Primary colours would also work well.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.