michelley36

Indoor sunroom needs help!

michelley36
8 år siden
This 17.5' by 7.5' sunroom is small but roomy enough for a sitting area. I need help of what to put in this space. We will lighten up the paint with a fresh whitish color. We are thinking of putting berber carpet on the floor as they are uneven and tile or painting the cement won't work. Thanks for your help can't wait to hear suggestions!

(4) kommentarer

• Judy Mishkin
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

what a lovely space. i'd work extra hard to have the floor leveled to do tile, esp. with the nice arched openings. you'd enjoy potted plants a lot more if you didnt worry about dribbles. you should get an estimate if you havent.

• PRO
    Hawthorn Development Group
    8 år siden

I think I would add some wood wainscoting to the lower part(36" up from floor) of the brick columns to add some depth and interest. and then maybe use a nice engineered floating floor on top of the concrete. That would be much warmer floor to spend time on then a tile floor.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    8 år siden

I would patch the cracks in the floor and paint it. I'd then purchase an indoor outdoor patterned area rug and place it over the painted floor to add some pizzazz to this lovely sunroom.

• susan2494
    8 år siden

I recommend that you speak to a tile expert about leveling the floor and then tile it. You can always put down an area rug, but for a sunroom, tile is the way to go.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.