hzdeleted_26775526

Wood grain

User
8 år siden
Hi
I am looking for a kitchen design with no visible v groove at the join & the Ashbourne looks possible. Could you please tell me how visible the wood grain is on the painted cabinets please as I am looking for as smooth a finish as possible.
Many thanks.
Classic Kitchens · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Masterclass Kitchens
    8 år siden

Hi there,

We've attached an image of the door front for you. As you can see the grain is visible.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to know more.

Thanks,

Masterclass Kitchens

• User
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Thank you. Do you do a similar shaker door where the finish is smoother (less grainy & without a v groove?).
  • PRO
    Masterclass Kitchens
    7 år siden

Hi,

We have just launched a shaker door in a new 'Silk' finish. This is a super smooth matt finish and sounds like it would appeal to you. Check out our 'Chatsworth' and 'Marlborough' ranges in our 'Shaker Kitchens'

Thanks,

• LTS
    7 år siden
    Hi. We are building an extension first but I will check out the new range. Thanks!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.