Need a new curtain

Olukemi Adekunbi
8 år siden
HELP ME PLEASE

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Creative House Zone
    8 år siden

Hi ! I'm not sure what kind of advice are you looking for . For this window you can use short pair of curtains to avoid covering radiator .Also because window is big I wouldn't advise any dark coloured fabric . Agata

• Olukemi Adekunbi
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    I looking to design this room also.. I looking at having a black sofa, or what is the best colour for curtain because the wall is magnolia or cream.

Thanks for your advice Agata
  • minnie101
    8 år siden

Hi. I'd use a blind rather than a curtain. Go for something in a pale colour if this is the only window in the room. If the room is small I would probably avoid having a black sofa.

• Olukemi Adekunbi
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    The room is large in size... What colours would u suggest for the blinds and sofa
    Minni
  • minnie101
    8 år siden

Hi. This may be the photo but the room doesn't look that bright so I wouldn't go for something too dark. If you're after leather then maybe a tan colour. If you're after fabric something in a mid tone so grey, taupe, duck egg etc. for the blinds you could look at pale taupe, biscuit, grey, stone, cream etc and then add colour (if you want colour) in your accessories

• Kayleigh Angus
    8 år siden

I wouldn't use short curtains, I think floor length curtains or roman blind would look best. Also I would make the curtain rail longer so that it extends beyond the air vent and hides it from view.
    The colours really depend on what colours you like. But go for something light like minnie said, light grey, duck egg blue etc.
    I have cream curtains in a cream room and I personally dislike it very much.

• Olukemi Adekunbi
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Thank you Minnie and Kayleigh for your advice..
    Much appreciated
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.