gabrielle_fournier88

Smoky green

I have smoky green on the wall behind the stair way and wonder what with be the perfect color to put with it in the dining and living room
Any ideas please thank you
Gabrielle
Home & Garden Show 2011 · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Kitchens by Design
    8 år siden

Hi Gabrielle,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Here is what I would suggest:

Smoky Green # CC-700 is a lovely grey - blue color. You can compliment it with a cool or a warm color, depending on your light, furniture and the mood you are trying to create.

If you would prefer to stay with the cooler color scheme, I would paint the living/dining room in Vanilla Shake # OC-59. It is a lovely light grey that would look quite crisp beside your smoky green color and you would probably never get tired of it.

Another option would be Feather Down # OC-6. A bit warmer with a hint of a soft yellow to it.

Again, very complimentary to your smoky green color.

In either cases, I would strongly suggest buying sample bottles of both colors. Always a great idea as colors tent to "behave" a bit differently under a different light ( be that natural or artificial) as well as when the reflection of other objects is involved ( fabrics, art work, etc.)

Hope this helps,

Julinda

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.