meggiemooxoxox

Dark pink walls with oak furniture will it match

meggiemooxoxox
11 år siden
Please help I'm not sure about it I'm also having a sunset beach wallpaper for feature wall it's nice but will oak go with this I also have greyish silver carpets

(12) kommentarer

• charleee
    11 år siden
    Personally, I would prefer either espresso furnture, or white. [houzz=
    Bedroom · Mere information
    ]
    [houzz=]
  • meggiemooxoxox
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Yhea I wanted white but I'm not able to change the wardrobe and it has to match my dressing table
  • charleee
    11 år siden
    In the picture your oak looks light enough to pull it off. If you had golden oak, I'd say no way!
  • meggiemooxoxox
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Okay thx for the help x
  • charleee
    11 år siden
    You're welcome, good luck with it!
  • PRO
    LOPFURNITURE
    11 år siden
    It looks like pine. I am almost sure it is not oak. Anyway, I would go with dark pink. If you want strong colours with this wood - whatever it is - I would go for turqouise, blue (like in your picture - it looks good) or perhaps orange...
  • PRO
    LOPFURNITURE
    11 år siden
    I wanted to say: I would NOT go with dark pink. Sorry!
  • meggiemooxoxox
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Would it go with light pink
  • PRO
    LOPFURNITURE
    11 år siden
    You can test it by buying a small sample - or maybe print the colour you want and hold it up against your furniture. That will give an impression of what it will look like, when you mix the wood and a colour.
  • PRO
    sdfgdfgfg
    11 år siden
    еуые
  • charleee
    11 år siden
    Actually, I think you're pretty smart for 12 1/2!! Good for you to be interested in design and colors at your age. In your picture, your wood appears to be very light, almost white washed. This should go well with just about any color your choose because it's what we call a neutral. [houzz=
    Christensen Remodeling · Mere information
    ]
    [houzz=
    Lazzari Kids Room · Mere information
    ]
    [houzz=
    Teen Girl's Room · Mere information
    ]
    [houzz=
    Lord Design · Mere information
    ]
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.