hcady123
8 år siden
What type of flooring is this?
Hill Country Hacienda · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Laird Jackson Design House, LLC.
    7 år siden

These are handmade clay tiles from Mexico, some are antiques and others were made in places that still employ the same means of production. They dry in the sun, and often have the footprints of dogs or other wandering critters.They are great fun to survey and make conversation. I have found that a modern saltio tile is made in a similar color, rather than the traditional terra cotta color. These floors are not sealed, but are instead coated with a light wax that yeilds a smooth matte finish that patinas with time.We appreciate and thank you for the question, if you have any further, please never hesitate to ask, as well as make comments or write any reviews. All are appreciated, we are always happy to help when we can.

Many thanks, LJDH

• PRO
    Rustico Tile & Stone
    7 år siden

Rustico Tile and Stone produces beautiful, handcrafted Saltillo tiles at our facility in Saltillo, Mexico. It's all done the old school way and so it highlights the charm and perfect imperfections that this durable and beautiful tile is known for. We are a family owned business with a warehouse just outside of Austin, TX and we ship all over the world. You can read all about what we are and what we provide on our website - as well as see some pretty great pictures of the tiles themselves. https://rusticotile.com/

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.