hzdeleted_13855741

A cozy family room -Mountain Cabin Renovation

User
8 år siden

Completely change the style of your home by creating a focal point!

Our clients asked us to renovate a few areas of their home. This before and after is a complete turn around! This family room used to be dark and lacking in character. Now, this family room is warm, inviting, and matches the rest of the home. The stone complements the wood, and the under mantle lighting and built in fireplace gives the room the much needed warmth and lighting. www.KingDesignBuild.com

(10) kommentarer

• PRO
    May Construction, Inc.
    8 år siden
    Beautiful fireplace. Great job!
    User thanked May Construction, Inc.
  • acm
    8 år siden

Fireplace is great, but bizarrely dwarfed by the black monolith above it.

• PRO
    Brown Bros. Masonry
    8 år siden

Wow...never seen this before. Have to agree with acm...dark colors around tv seem to take over the space. I do like the idea of carrying over the stone work to the window. That's a cool accent to the space.

• PRO
    User
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Getting a bigger fireplace on the bottom was cost prohibitive. There is also a certain distance the fireplace has to be away from combustible material, the mantel. So that is why the fireplace is closer to the ground. The client did not want to just have a large black TV above, so they chose the dark tile to help the TV somewhat disappear. We really enjoyed taking a home we built for one client & then changing it to meet the needs of the next owner.

• PRO
    Fratantoni Interior Designers
    8 år siden

I love the stone work and, like Brown Bros. Masonry, love that you brought it over to the window.

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    8 år siden

Amazing job!

• Lesli Richardson
    8 år siden
    I like what you did with air register
  • Lesli Richardson
    8 år siden
    Oops. Or is that a speaker?
  • PRO
    User thanked Fratantoni Design / Residential Architects
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.