tommyflan

POLL: Basin in the bedroom - yay or nay?

Tom Flanagan
8 år siden

Now and then, you'll come across a bedroom with a sink/basin in it, and whilst it might seem a little unconventional, for many people it's practical and popular!

But what's it to you - do you give a basin in the bedroom a yay or a nay?

Martha's Vineyard Bedroom · Mere information

Yay!
Nay!
Other

(14) kommentarer

• PRO
    Daman of Witham
    8 år siden

It works in certain situations, normally very large bedrooms, usually accompanied by a shower or freestanding bath.

• Tom Flanagan
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

I'm a little unsure about it - I think it can jar, and would probably prefer an en-suite myself!

• User
    8 år siden

En suite is the way to go!

• Jess B
    7 år siden

ensuite is defo better but a sink is the next best thing.....It can look nyafff.....but if it's done right is mega practical...

• dynanau
    7 år siden
    It absolutely depends on who occupies the room. In a house with multiple teenage children basins in the bedroom can save a lot of arguing about bathroom hogging.
  • PRO
  • PRO
    Flow Interiors
    7 år siden

Not for us!

• myownstyle13
    7 år siden

Would only be convenient in my crafts room ;-)

• mudsi
    7 år siden

i had a sink in my bedroom when i lived at my parents, it was mega practical as it meant i didnt have to wait for my brother to finish in the bathroom before i could brush my teeth!! where i live now i have an ensuite its way better, but if u cant do an ensuite, then a sink is the next best thing, altho it culd look a bit takky but with carefully planning and the help of houzz it could look classy

• Geri63
    7 år siden
    My home came with a sink in the bedroom. While I find it very practical, I would love to add an en suite. It's not a bad sized room - maybe I will seek advice from the Houzz community sometime.
  • PRO
    Tom Gavin Tiles and Flooring
    7 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}7 år siden

We say yay, and we agree with @mudsi. In theright room, sinks can be so handy, and as a former renter in a 6 person house, a sink in a little bedroom can really ease morning bathroom traffic jams, as noone has to wait for that one person to finish showering to brush their teeth! However, I do think they have to be either well blended into the room or even hidden in a cupboard, as a random sink shoved into the corner of a room looks like a plumbing mistake!

• Heidi Cullen
    7 år siden

Riminds me of some grotty B&B I stayed in - firm no. Unless it looks like the above of course.

• Rachel B
    7 år siden

I don't understand why anyone not in student accommodation would go for this. I can see it might be practical but just not enough to go there.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.