8 år siden
can deliver to belgium?
Norfolk Pneumatic Elevator Stairs · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Heartland Stairways
    8 år siden

Hello Jaspreet,

Thanks for the inquiry! Yes, we can deliver this to Belgium. It is very difficult to price a stairway without seeing actual plans as there are often little variances that can substantially influence the cost up or down. I would expect this white oak stairway will (very roughly) cost you around $20,000 to $25,000. That price is per carriage/unit (this project has 2 flights stacked) and it includes the wall rail around the outside but does not include shipping. The carriage is the treads, risers, and stringer completely assembled, delivered in one piece and typically when shipping our product over seas we pack the carriages and components in a locked container delivered to port. We normally do our own site measuring but due to the distance we could possibly arrange this project to where we could provide detailed framing plans for you to build the framing and save you some costs.

If you require balustrade then the cost will depend on how much of the stair will require a full balustrade rather than just wall rail like the project in this photo. We normally do a complete dry-fit here in the shop of the full balustrade on the stairway only so your carpenters can very quickly and easily permanently reassemble the stairway balustrade on the job site. Email me or give us a call if you are interested and we can get you an accurate quote including shipping, balcony pricing, and possible turnkey installation in Belgium. We usually do our quotes with pricing breakdowns so you can choose how much of the project we do and how much of the project your carpenters do.

We could get you the name and number for the elevator company if you would like their information. My email is delon@heartlandstairways and our phone number is 330-279-2554.

We appreciate your interest and wish you the best with your project!

Delon

• Jaspreet Kaur
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Thank u very much for so much information.i will be soon let u know about my plan...our project will be begin in april.....thx.again
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.