twobitz

Kitchen countertop and backsplash.

Denise Ciaralli
8 år siden

Winter project this year is to update the kitchen. Wondering what material and colour to use. We want to complement the existing but leave it neutral for future sale potential.

Kitchen Update · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Neela Woodard Design, LLC
    8 år siden

What exactly are you looking to update? I am not sure if you are looking to do minor construction or just asking for decorative help.

• Denise Ciaralli
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

We are going to replace the countertop and add a backsplash.

• PRO
    AFS Mosaics
    8 år siden
    might I suggest exploring a custom Backsplash?
  • Denise Ciaralli
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Actually the house isn't really big enough or in the right area to support anything high end for this project. I think we are going to replace the countertop with a solid colour ... likely granite at the absolute top end and we are thinking of using a complimentary colour for all the cherrywood floor and cupboards.

• Carol Johnson
    8 år siden
    A lighter granite or Hi def laminate that has grays, taupe, and some brown would go well with your cabinets. Then a nice backsplash tile to finish it off.
  • PRO
    Eden Mosaic Tile
    8 år siden

Hello.. Have you considered using a metal backsplash for your kitchen?

We are a premium online supplier of metal mosaic tiles for backsplash and other wall applications, and based on the images/info you provided, we feel several of our tiles would go well with your kitchen cabinets. You would need to select the countertop before finalizing the backsplash (or vice-versa).

Please see some of our customer install images as inspiration..

http://www.houzz.com/projects/72838/eden-mosaic-tile-installations

This is our Houzz store - Please note we do offer samples:

http://www.houzz.com/photos/products/Buy-on-Houzz/seller--edenmosaictile

Good luck with your kitchen design!

• Denise Ciaralli
    Forfatter
    7 år siden
    Here is what we decided on in the end.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.