suegtoll

Refurb kitchen

Sue Toll
8 år siden
Our new villa in the Algarve (actually 12 years old) has a very small kitchen 3m x 3m. No window, only the glass door. We are thinking of knocking a hatch through to the living room for more light & conversation. The only problem with that idea is that on the other side of the wall is a staircase down to the bedrooms, so it couldn't be used for passing anything through. Suggestions on colour, style & lighting appreciated. We would like an American style fridge freezer & an eye level oven. Is this expecting too much of such a small space?

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    OnePlan
    8 år siden
    USA FF - BI Oven - separate hob and hood - DW - (and WM ?! and TD ?! Or are they in a bathroom, as seems to be the norm in Europe )

In Warner climates it's a good idea to have a food pantry type cabinet too. ( ie keep all food in one place - easy to maintain /empty etc at end of season )

Will need some idea of where the door in is and the door to the garden area is to see if you can get a U shape or just an L - but sounds a good challenge.

Are you near to any of the IKEA branches out there - I know there's a few ? (As have designed for expats in using IKEA in the past ... )

A picture ( and item list !) is worth a thousand words if you want to shop around easily ( even more so if your lingo is patchy !) so they tell me !!!

Check out our pro page for examples of our freelance design service ! Or hit the contact me button for us to email you info and pricing etc !
  • Sue Toll
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Thanks OnePlan. There is a dw & wm, but I'm hoping to create a laundry area in a cupboard outside the back door. There is an IKEA about to be built near us. The larder sounds a good idea, but wonder if it might overpower the kitchen, especially if I have an eye level oven. I'll check out your website too.
  • PRO
    BetterHaus
    8 år siden

Hi if you can send us your measurements we will ask our designers to put a couple of options together for you (no charge) although we may need a week to measure up and soak up some sun. john@betterhaus.co.uk

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.