daniaigner
8 år siden
Color on walls?
Historic Rowhouse Bathroom · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Jon Andersen Interiors
    8 år siden

The color was a custom mix - started with the lavender and added gray. Be sure to measure accurately to reproduce your recipe!

• quincy032003
    7 år siden

The color is so beautiful! I wish I knew the recipe. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Any paint color you would suggest close enough?

• PRO
    Jon Andersen Interiors
    7 år siden

I'd play around with Ben Moore AF-585 Wisteria; start with full strength, then incrementally lighten it if you need to. Remember, the way color acts in light - daylight vs. artificial light, northern exposure vs. southern, etc are variables that can make the same paint color look different to your eye. This room has a large window of northern light - cool and even - which harmonizes well with this color.

• quincy032003
    7 år siden

Thank you for your response. That is great advise. I'm excited to see what I come up with.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.