laurenborst

Black bathroom taper

laurenborst
8 år siden

I am about to renovate my bathroom and ensuite bathroom and love the look of black taps and shower. However I am hesitant to purchase it because I am not sure how it will wear and if it will get white soapy streaks (as I was told in one bathroom supplies showroom). Can anyone who has been using matt black tapware please let me know your opinion- how does it wear and clean? Many thanks, Lauren

(5) kommentarer

• Neryl Hollingsworth
    8 år siden

I havent seen soapy streaks on any i have used - but i dont own them. maybe a pro here can comment?

• PRO
    Taps and More
    8 år siden

Have purchased Black tapware? If you started yet then browse black taps here, http://www.tapsandmore.com.au/mixer-taps-c-79/?color=176. Also help you to how to install tapware in your bathroom.

• dohraime
    8 år siden

It might be just a matter of only using liquid soap and using the appropriate cleaners if they're matt finish.

• mazpt
    8 år siden
    Hi Lauren. We've had matte black tapware in our bathroom for a few months now. I don't find it gets soapy streaks on, and doesn't clean any differently to chrome as far as I can tell. Probably too soon to comment on wear and tear yet. (Photos in my bathroom Reno post in before and after threads)
  • mazpt
    8 år siden
    I should also add we used the Milli Glance range from Reece.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.