amgoodman

Shutter Warranty

Annette Goodman
8 år siden
What are the shutters made of? Are the wood, composite, etc? Do they come with a warranty?
Elite Bahama Exterior Shutters · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Elite Shutters & Blinds, Inc.
    8 år siden

Good Morning. We offer Bahama Shutters in 2 material choices, Western Red Cedar and Fiber Glass. Both offer Limited a Life-time Warranty. The wood choice warranty is structural and 5 years on the finish. It is finished with an industrial grade paint with custom color choices. The wood has to be repainted about every 5 years. The Fiberglass is life-time on the finish and the structure. It is finished with a marine varnish that is oven-cured to the fiberglass. The fiberglass never has to be repainted. There are stock colors available and custom colors are available with an up-charge. Both are beautiful and highly durable. Feel free to take a look through the galleries to see the different looks that they both offer. Also you can call us directly at 877-793-1726 with more questions. Thanks!

• Laura Agustin
    5 år siden

Can i get a quote for two black bahama shutters 46 inch height by 56 width windows?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.