where is the art from

Love the bright poppy color
Living Room · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Interiors by Myriam, LLC
    8 år siden

Hello, thanks for your nice comment.

The art is form a Cuban artist who regretfully passed away a year or two ago. Her works are all full of color and life.

• PRO
    Salazar Custom Interiors
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Love her work. Is any of her art available?
  • PRO
    Interiors by Myriam, LLC
    8 år siden

I know the family, they live in Puerto Rico. I'll ask is any of it is for sale in a gallery. Will let you know.

• PRO
    Salazar Custom Interiors
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

Thank you so much. This art would be perfect for a new project I just started.

• PRO
    Interiors by Myriam, LLC
    8 år siden

Hello again. You had sent me a message last month inquiring about the art in one of the room pictures in my Houzz portfolio. I have now pictures of the remaining pieces of art this artist left with her family. Please send me your email address and I'll forward to you the pictures of the art pieces and the information on who to contact in case you'd like to inquire about pricing.

• PRO
    Salazar Custom Interiors
    Forfatter
    8 år siden

melody@salazarcustominteriors.com- Thanks!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.