shaneditty

Arched French Doors From Weather Shield

shaneditty
8 år siden
Were the arched French doors special ordered from Weather Shield? We are in search of similar doors, and searched their website but couldn't find them :-(
Row House Kitchen Remodel · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Wentworth
    8 år siden

The arched door really adds a great finished statement to the end of this kitchen. This door was what Weather Shield calls "arch top" and should still be available. I would recommend contacting your local Weather Shield Rep. Thanks for your interest in our work.

• PRO
    Quality Window and Door
    8 år siden
    Weather Shield Premium Series Eyebrow French Doors. They are part of the standard offering. Contact your local dealer for more information.
  • PRO
    Weather Shield Windows & Doors
    8 år siden

Sorry we didn't see this question sooner. Yes, the door is available. You can find information here. You can find a dealer near you here.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.