shopatgstores

POLL: Do You Like This Kitchen?

The Mine
8 år siden

This kitchen definitely seems to have it all! From the stunning cabinetry to the first-class appliances - the quality in this space can't be beat! Do you like the overall design style of this space? Would you want it in your own home? Let us know!

Vote & Comment Below!

I love it!
It's ok.
I don't like it.

(11) kommentarer

• handmethathammer
    8 år siden

Yes and no. There is so much stained wood, and I am tired of it because I have had stained wood since the dawn of time and wish for painted wood.

I like that there is a range hood, but dislike wood on a range hood. That doesn't even make sense to me.

I don't like the red knobs on the range, and prefer gas.

I love that there are double ovens. I would like that.

I wish the island was turned to be more useful behind the cook at the range and the oven.

I do not like the light fixture at all.

I do like the space, the floors, the lighting.....

• havingfun
    8 år siden

So hand, was it the bragging that got to you? You do know that red knobs are a key style thing right now? I would like 2 small ovens, i never see that. I wonder if it is a thing?

• pitbulls
    8 år siden

Floor and cabinet color are too close for me. I like more contrast. Nice cabinets though

• lynartist
    8 år siden
    Not so fond of the cabinet color with the floor. Too much wood for my taste; although I agree the quality is there it seems a bit old fashioned to me. Don't care for the staggered height of the cabinets. Love the appliances though. The islands orientation seems odd; not user friendly.
  • Hannah Rivera
    8 år siden
    I personally don't like the Stain of those wood cabinets
  • Momof5x
    8 år siden

It is beautiful, love the scenery too outside the window ! I would have had a stone-tile floor though especially in a kitchen.

• teamaltese
    8 år siden
    It's all the same brown color. The fixtures, layout, and styles are beautiful, I just wish there were different colors.
  • Maureen
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

With the beautiful window and farmhouse sink, it could have been so much more inviting (there are many great features though). I've saved this photo in my Ideabook forever and this is my dream kitchen; to me it just feels lighter and happier - a spot where everyone would feel happy to spend hours in. But to each their own and that's what makes life more interesting.

Classical Kitchen · Mere information

• PRO
    Armoires Cuisines Action
    8 år siden

It needs more contrast in the cabinets

• PRO
    Futuro Futuro Kitchen Range Hoods
    8 år siden

As a range hood manufacturer, we immediately focused on the hood. In our opinion, it's a little big for the space, as well as out-of-character with the trim of the cabinets. A slightly smaller hood, with perhaps a little more decoration, would go a long way toward harmonizing with the rest of the kitchen.

Something along these lines...

Designer Range Hoods - "Melara" Series · Mere information

Designer Range Hoods - "Melara" Series · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.