hzdeleted_22782515

Backsplash

User
8 år siden
Have decided to go with subway toke for my backsplash. Would love some help. Do I go with 3x6 or 3x12. As well do I choose New Yorker style or basic glossy the? Thanks for any advice!

(5) kommentarer

• s c
    8 år siden
    I just used the settecento new Yorker 3X12 in glossy bright white on a bathroom remodel and I absolutely love the look of this tile, it gets my vote for sure
  • PRO
    User
    8 år siden

I also like the 3 x 12. However, it all depends on the length of the space to be tiled. In a bathroom you have a long usually at least 60" and two short walls usually 36" wide so this size looks great. Take a look at your kitchen as a whole if you think the spaces are wide enough go for 3x12 glossy. It will make for a unique back splash.

• PRO
    HM Remodeling
    8 år siden

I would go for the 3 x 12. It is a more updated look.

• Rusty Empire
    8 år siden

Ditto 3x12. I've had it up to here with regular old subway. And Matt finishes.

• User
    Forfatter
    8 år siden
    Wow thanks to all for your input! I am going with the 3x12!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.